Searching for the perfect home health care agency for your loved ones can feel overwhelming. It can be time consuming. We understand. There are so many things to consider: Are they licensed? Do they screen their aides well? Are they caring and compassionate? Will they treat my loved ones as well as I would? You don’t want to make a rushed decision and you shouldn’t have to. With so many providers in the market we know how hard it can be to narrow down a list so we’ve done some preliminary work to make your search easier.
In this article you’ll find the top 13 Home Health Care Agencies in Mesa, AZ. These agencies aren’t listed in any particular order, but we did take care to choose providers that have a great track record in the community. Each one has benefits that sets it apart from the others. If you think we’ve forgotten a qualified and locally-owned agency that you believe should be listed, please let us know. We are more than happy to update our list!
Local Mesa Home Care Agencies
Total Care Connections– At Total Care Connections, we believe in providing the absolute best care possible for our clients. We are an award-winning* agency that has been in business for almost a decade and we plan on being in the community for many years to come.
Total Care Connections provides high-quality care that assures your loved ones preserve their dignity and sense of independence. Whether it’s help with a bath, going for a stroll in the park or help with grocery shopping, we’re there for them in almost any capacity they need. Our caregivers undergo monthly background checks and our team is led by Certified Caregivers and Nursing Assistants. We work with our clients and their families to create personalized care plans that best meets their needs. We also have customized “family portal” online, which allows family members to view scheduling and billing information regarding the care being provided.
Total Care Connections is available 24/7 and we are already trusted by many families living near you. In 2016, we were honored to receive the Wells Fargo Copper Cactus Award for Business Growth and to be featured on the INC 5000 list showcasing the fastest growing companies in the country. Want to talk with someone about home care services? Call us: 480-387-1927.
- Legacy Home Care– Legacy Home Care wants to help you keep your loved ones where they’re most comfortable: at home. CEO, Jamie Flesher, is a Registered Nurse and a Certified Geriatric Care Manager with more than 29 years of experience in the health care field. The Legacy team of caregivers pride themselves on having patience, compassion and flexibility.
- Beech Care Group– The Beech Group is a large network of home health care agencies with providers located in the Mesa area. The Beech Group works with families, in and out of state, to create a care plan for their loved ones who are in need of help. This plan is based on your budget and the level of care needed. Services can be purchased by the hour, through monthly retainer or through a care package. The Beech Group aims to be a full-service solution by providing home care, case management, hospice care and more.
- Amada Senior Care– A member of the Arizona In Home Care Association (AZNHA) and Professional Association of Senior Referral Specialists (PASRS), Amada Senior Care is an agency that provides non-medical general home care, long term care, veteran assistance and more. The staff at Amada has a mission to “show grace, provide dignity, offer strength for families and enrich lives”.
- Cast Your Cares– Also a proud member of AZNHA, Cast Your Cares provides services based on the belief that “assisted living” should take place in one’s home and be affordable. Cast Your Cares works with other local agencies, including those that are faith-based in order to best help seniors who are on a limited income still live an unlimited life. Their staff offers help with personal hygiene, home making, companionship, shopping and more.
- Endeavor Home Care – Caring for clients 24/7 is what the folks at Endeavor Home Care do, and they do it with a sense of purpose. Their team of caregivers has an average of 10 years’ experience working with clients who are in need of a little help in their senior years. Endeavor Home Care is a member of the Private Duty Homecare Association and AZHNA.
- Prileo Home Care – Prileo Home Care is bonded and insured agency that provides non-medical assistance to seniors in their homes. They have a simple philosophy of providing excellent care, using professionalism and a warmth and compassion for clients that is only second to family.
- HomeWell Senior Care – HomeWell Senior Care has been assisting Mesa’s seniors and other homebound citizens for more than 20 years. The owners, Michael and Susan, have been caring for their parents and relatives for over 30 years! HomeWell offers help by the hour, live-in scenarios and even couple’s care. They offer a free consultation.
- Sunland Home Care – Sunland Home Care provides a wide variety of services for Mesa residents who are in need of help but wish to remain in their homes. Sunland is a part of the Farnsworth Development Company, which has been creating senior communities since 1968. They provide transportation, housekeeping, meal prep, personal care and hygiene services as well as help with daily tasks such as reading and companionship.
- Home Care Assistance – Providing round-the-clock care to seniors and others in need of help, Home Care Assistance is a forward-thinking agency with a unique approach to serving seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Their caregivers go through rigorous background checks and are consistently trained in two proprietary care methods that will not only help your loved ones feel in control of their health but invigorate them with new ways of learning and keeping their minds active.
- Tender Heart Home Care – Tender Heart Home Care wants you to consider their staff as your extended family – caring for loved ones with the same respect and empathy that you would. Tender Heart provides services in your home, a hospital setting, rehab facility and more. They operate 24/7, 365 days a year.
- 12.Aspen Home Care Service – A member of the Home Care Association, Aspen Home Care Service offers a wide range of services for seniors and others needing in-home care. They offer special services for veterans. Aspen Home Care was founded by Pauline Bundgaard, who has been in the Senior Care industry for several years. Pauline and her staff firmly believe in treating the elderly community with the respect they have earned.
- Doves at Home Senior Care – Doves Administrator, Audrey Shirif, knew she wanted to work with seniors ever since she was a 13-year old candy striper at a local hospital. After saving money enough to put herself through Nursing School, she decided to settle down in Arizona and fulfill her dream of caring for the generation upon whose shoulders she stood. Her agency, Dove, provides non-medical personal care, medical home health care, therapeutic services and specialty programs designed to match the needs of seniors wishing to retain their independence in their own homes.
*Total Care Connections won the Wells Fargo Copper Cactus Award for Business Growth in 2016 and we are an INC 5000 honoree for 2016, which recognized our company as one of the fastest growing companies in the country.