Picking the right home health care agency for your loved is one of the most important decisions you may have to make. It might seem like an overwhelming task at first, when you consider all of the home health care agencies available and their different service offerings, but narrowing down the list to the best home care agencies doesn’t have to be a hard task.
We understand that most family members want to get the best help for their relatives—and that they want to find an agency that’s honest, compassionate, understanding and affordable—so we’ve done some of the time-consuming preliminary searching for you.
The following home health care agencies have been in the Phoenix area for a long time and each has its unique offerings that sets it apart from the others. We hope this list will save you time and offer you peace of mind. The agencies listed are not listed in a particular order. If we’ve forgotten a qualified and locally-owned agency that you think we should note, please let us know. We are more than happy to add them!
Top Phoenix Home Health Care Agencies
- Total Care Connections– Total Care Connections is an award-winning* home health care agency that has been in the community for almost ten years. We offer care 24/7, 365 days a year and are extremely dedicated to treating our clients with the utmost respect. Total Care Connections’ employs a full staff of Certified Caregivers and Nursing Assistants who will work with you to create a personalized care plans that best meets your needs. Our staff undergoes monthly background checks and we provide them regular training to continue learning best practices. If you or loved one needs simple companionship visits or help with putting on clothes, bathing, or even grocery shopping, we’re here for you (to do those tasks and more). Total Care Connections offers a free evaluation at your home or residence if that’s what’s most convenient for you. We also have a dynamic “family portal” online, which allows family members to view scheduling and billing information regarding the care being provided. Give us a call for a free evaluation: 480-387-1927
- AccentCare– AccentCare provides expertise in hospital-to-home transitions. Their staff has experience in recovery care, the management of chronic illnesses, and hospice care. AccentCare is a part of a larger family of companies that provides services ranging from skilled nursing and rehabilitative therapy to assistance with daily living clients in more than ten states.
- Abrio Care– Abrio Care is a large in-home health care providers. Their fully trained staff provides a wide range of assistance including meal preparation, dressing, grooming/hygiene, feeding, bathing and more. Abrio also specializing in helping clients who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Heritage Home Health Care & Hospice– Heritage Home Health Care & Hospice has been serving patients in the community for nearly 25 years. They provide full service care to patients and clients in their own homes. Heritage is a Medicare/Medicaid certified, licensed, bonded and insured home healthcare agency that provides medical, therapeutic and hospice services. Their diverse staff includes highly skilled registered nurses, therapists, home health aides, and trained homemakers.
- Cypress Home Care Solutions– Cypress Home Care Solutions is a locally owned agency that has been in business since 1994. They are a member of the Home Care Association of America, Arizona In Home Care and numerous other professional organizations. Cypress Home Care Solutions’ mission is to assist and empower individuals and their families so seniors can age gracefully and independently in their homes.
- Generations Home Care– Generations Home Care offers hourly, per day and live-in home care. They are a bonded and insured agency that provides personal care and hygiene help, homemaking, companionship, physical assistance, as well as specialization in Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Dementia. Generations Home Care is one of the few agencies that exceeds the strictest state licensing requirements and training standards in the country.
- Assisting Hands Home Care– Assisting Hands Home Care is a franchise that provides around the clock, non-medical care to clients in the comfort of their own homes. The caregivers at Assisting Hands offer medication reminders, shopping and errand help, light housekeeping and laundry, as well as companionship and assistance with bathing and dressing.
- Nightingale Home Care– For more than two decades, Nightingale Homecare has been providing support to seniors who want to remain in their own homes. Nightingale was founded and continues to be run by a team of registered nurses who understand the importance of having a highly trained staff that is compassionate and sensitive to the needs of their clients. Certified by Medicare and licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, Nightingale is consistently rated as a top home care agency by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona.
- Lutheran Social Services of Southwest– Lutheran Social Services of Southwest is a non-profit organization that offers assistance to seniors that enables them to stay as independent as they can within their own homes. Lutheran brings seniors meals, offers personal care, help with transportation with errands and shopping, companionship and more. This organization also offers training and support for family caregivers.
- Covenant Consumer Direct– For those who prefer a family member or friend to provide their care, Covenant Consumer Direct provides training and support. Covenant Consumer Direct has been in business for more than ten years and specializes helping clients take charge of their own care by handling most of the paperwork, including payroll and taxes. Covenant helps minimize administrative burdens.
- Home Care Resources– Home Care Resources is available for short- or long-term assistance needs for seniors or the disabled who would like to remain in their own homes. This agency offers a free consultation to assess your unique needs and does not require long-term commitments or contracts for service. Home Care Sources helps you or your loved ones live with dignity and comfort by providing companionship, oxygen monitoring, oral/skin care, hydration, hygiene, light housekeeping and many more services.
- Team Select Home Care– Team Select Home Care offers in-home care to patients recovering from an illness or injury, have had a recent hospital stay, or who are simply in need of a helping hand with daily life tasks. This agency is a licensed Medicare/Medicaid company that employs a team of dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants.
*Total Care Connections won the Wells Fargo Copper Cactus Award for Business Growth in 2016 and we are an INC 5000 honoree for 2016 and 2017, which recognized our company as one of the fastest growing companies in the country.