It doesn't have to be hard to find a great home health care agency in Phoenix and Scottsdale. While there are dozens of companies from which to choose, there are a few that stand out amongst the crowd. To give you a one-stop place on the web to evaluate the Top 16 to work for as a caregiver, Total Care Connections has compiled a list for you (because who has the time to Google every single one?).
Each agency has its own set of core values and strengths that set it apart from others. We hope you find this list helpful as you make your decision to select the right home health care company for which to work. The agencies listed are ranked in any special order, and if we didn’t mention one that you believe is top-notch and locally-owned, agency, please let us know. We are more than happy to add them!
- Total Care Connections – We have been in business for more than ten years at Total Care Connections! Our agency offers top pay, flexible hours, 401K, paid sick-leave, a corporate discount program, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 1.5X paid on holidays, plenty of overtime opportunities, and a caregiving certification program offered for free to all team members. Additionally, we offer an employee-referral bonus program for all team members.Total Care Connections is an award-winning agency that treats its employees well so they can treat patients and their family members phenomenally. We are passionate about our business and know what it takes to be the best at what we do.
- Valley of the Sun Homecare – Founded in 2010 by former professional caregiver Jude Tarris, Valley of the Sun is locally owned and operated. They offer flexible scheduling, which benefits medical students, ongoing quarterly training, client to caregiver matching, paid new hire training, paid sick time, employee referral bonus, care at cost program, employee recognition program, and matching donor program. They also require that all caregivers have current First Aid, CPR certifications and an annual TB test.
- A-Z Home Care Options – A-Z offers flexible schedules, competitive pay, weekly pay, certified caregiver, and benefits packaged for full-time employees (medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and 401k).
- Nightingale Homecare – Nightingale has been in business in the Phoenix area since 1994. They were founded (and continued to be owned and operated) by registered nurses. They have a documented non-discrimination policy; and they provide signing bonuses!
- Cypress HomeCare Solutions – Founded in April of 1994. Locally owned and operated by the Roth family. Caregivers are hired employees and not contractors. Employees receive weekly pay, competitive rates, flexible scheduling, referral incentive program, optional night and weekend shifts, direct deposit, mileage reimbursement, career advancement opportunities, caregiver appreciation days, caregiver training, continuing education opportunities, great work culture, and vacation pay.
- Bright Star Care – Offers competitive base salaries, incentive pay opportunities, and additional value-added benefits.
- Home Instead – Founded by Paul and Lori Hogan in 1994 in Omaha, NE. Home Instead began franchising in 1995 and today they grown to over 1000 franchises around the world, including Mesa, AZ. They offer flexible hours, training, and compensation.
- Sante – Qualified associates are able to enroll in benefits on the first of the month, following 60 days of hire and they offer the following: medical/dental/vision, short-term and long-term disability, basic and supplemental life insurance, accident/critical illness/universal life, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, employee associate discount and reward program, prescription discounts, paid time off, and 401k retirement plan.
- Endeavor In-Home Care – is a W2 employer and compensation is paid based on hourly and/or shifts.
- Synergy Home Care – Founded in 1999 as a non-medical home care agency to provide respite and personal care. A big part of their website is selling franchises. There is a career page but no information on employee compensation.
- Prefer Home at Home – Headquartered in Delray Beach, FL but has offices in Scottsdale, Tucson, and Gilbert. Information on what they are looking for in a caregiver but none on compensation.
- Amada Senior Care – Offers flexible work schedules, competitive wages, employee recognition and rewards, free on-site training, mentoring and other resources. Also, they have a national footprint with over 200 offices.
- Adultcare Assistance Homecare – Locally owned and operated and will be celebrating 23 years in 2019. All caregivers are employees and receive benefits including initial and monthly training. Over half of their employees have worked there over five years.
- HomeWell Senior Care - Founded in 1996 by Joshua Hoffman as Hoffman's Home Helpers, we became HomeWell Senior Care in 2002 and expanded into franchising by partnering with other care-motivated professionals in 2003. Nothing on employee compensation but there is a link if you are interested in a franchise.
- Visiting Angels – Owned and operated since 2004 by Bob Dailey. Visiting Angels is a top home care franchise with employment opportunities valley-wide.