For most seniors, staying at home for as long as possible is the ultimate aging goal. Home care services can provide the support these older adults need to remain healthy and independent while staying in the home they prefer and love. However, how can you know which home care agencies in Colorado Springs is best for your situation? The good news is that there are multiple home care agencies in Colorado Springs. The bad news is that too many choices can often lead to feeling overwhelmed, confused, or frustrated. We’ve done our due diligence to provide you with a starter list of some of the top agencies in the area. Each agency below has its own set of strengths and options. Some may work better for your family needs than others, but this list gives you an excellent starting point as you begin to narrow down your choices. The agencies listed are not ranked in any special order, and if we didn’t mention one that you believe is top-notch and locally-owned, please let us know. We are more than happy to add them! (all information was obtained from the agency’s websites)
Home Care Agencies in Colorado Springs, CO
- Heartfelt Care At Home, A Total Care Connections Family Company. Our team is comprised of more than 100 certified caregivers and nursing assistants, each handpicked for their compassion and experience. Services offered include specialized Alzheimer’s care, dementia care, hospice care, joint replacement care, and other services designed to maximize wellness and independence. Our team provides personal care assistance and directed care, offering medical and non-medical services. We are available when you need us, whether a few hours a week or 24 hours a day. We accept long-term insurance, private pay, and VA benefits. We also offer free assistance for those looking for an assisted living community. Click here to learn more.
- Nursecore is a home care company that has been serving the Colorado Springs area for over 20 years. The company is dedicated to providing high-quality in-home care services to seniors and disabled individuals, including personal care, homemaking, and transportation. Nursecore is known for their compassionate and skilled caregivers, who are carefully screened and trained to provide the best possible care. Visit their website at nursecore.com to learn more.
- Visiting Angels is a national home care franchise with a location in Colorado Springs. The company has been providing non-medical in-home care services to seniors and disabled individuals since 1998. Visiting Angels offers services such as meal preparation, transportation, light housekeeping, and medication reminders. Visit their website at visitingangels.com for more information.
- Comfort Keepers is a home care company that has been providing non-medical in-home care services in Colorado Springs for over 10 years. The company offers a variety of services, including personal care, transportation, and companionship. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to helping seniors and disabled individuals maintain their independence and live active, fulfilling lives. Visit their website at comfortkeepers.com for more information.
- FirstLight Home Care is a home care company that has been serving the Colorado Springs area for over 5 years. The company offers a wide range of non-medical in-home care services, including personal care, homemaking, and transportation. FirstLight is dedicated to providing high-quality care to seniors and disabled individuals in the comfort of their own homes. Visit their website at firstlighthomecare.com to learn more.
- GoodLife Senior Care is a family-owned, local, licensed, non-medical home care agency. They serve the Colorado Springs and surrounding areas and offer services such as personal care assistance, medication reminders, nutritious meal preparation, companionship, housekeeping, and transportation. They provide companionship services in the client’s home, as well as in assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities. Caregivers are carefully screened, insured, and bonded. Finally, GoodLife offers flexible schedules and does not lock clients into contracts. Visit GoodLife Senior Care to learn more.
- HomeWell Care Services offer services based on level of care. Your Home Care Manager works with you to determine which level of care might work best for you: companion care, basic care, or specialty care. Frequency of care is also highly customized, with options for hourly care, 24-hour care, live-in care, transitional care, or care for couples. HomeWell also offers special programs like the Life Enrichment and Activity Program, SureStep Fall Protection, and Go HomeWell Post-Medical Program. Visit HomeWell Care Services to learn more.
- Benefit Home Health Care offers medical services. Most services are covered by Medicare or Medicaid and medical care is always done under the supervision of the client’s preferred physician. Services offered include skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and medical social work. They also provide services like personal care, homemaking, and companionship. To learn more, visit: Benefit Health Care.