Seniors often require assistance with some of the basic needs of daily life, especially if they are victims of dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease. In such cases, it is sometimes possible to provide home care for Alzheimer’s patients, or it may be that assisted living is a better option, depending on the availability of adult children to offer support. As the son or daughter of a dementia patient, it’s essential to make sure that your elderly loved ones are safe and cared for as they enjoy their golden years. Here are the seven best home health care agencies in the Ahwatukee, Arizona area.
- Total Care Connections Since 2009, Total Care Connections has been providing outstanding care for seniors, either in the form of home care or with assisted living. Serving an extremely wide range in the state of Arizona, this agency offers compassionate and reliable caregiving for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients, as well as senior services for all the basic necessities, such as dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, meal preparation, and medication reminders. The organization is one of the fastest growing privately held organizations in the country as recognized on the INC 5000 list for 7 years in a row. For more information, call their office today at 480-387-1927!
- Del Lago Home Care Del Lago Home Care is locally owned and operated, serving the greater Phoenix area, and is a member of The Senior’s Choice, the largest private duty network in the country. Del Lago provides customized care programs for seniors which are designed to offer the greatest assistance in the area of greatest need, whether that be for Alzheimer’s, dementia, recovery from surgery, heart failure, or COPD patients.
- Home Care Assistance of Ahwatukee and Chandler The in-home care provided by Home Care Assistance of Chandler and Ahwatukee focuses on helping seniors maintain the highest degree of Quality of Life, while also ensuring their safety and peace of mind for loved ones. The strong company culture at Home Care Assistance is characterized by a determination to raise the standard of home life for all senior clients.
- MD Home Health Home Assist Providing both medical care and non-medical care to Phoenix-area seniors, MD Home Health Home Assist covers the entire gamut of services needed by stay-at-home seniors. Since 1985, the agency has maintained a staff of more than 300 caregivers and 40 specialists in various fields to address the customized care of area seniors.
- AmeriCare Home Care Services AmeriCare offers flexible hours for senior care, and can provide ongoing assistance for as little as several days, or as much as several years. All in-home assistance is customized to the needs of the senior, whether it’s mostly companionship and basic needs, or something more involved like post-hospital care. The agency also provides respite care for adult caregivers of seniors, when the regimen simply becomes too much, and a break is needed.
- First Light Home Care First Light services the greater Chandler & Ahwatukee area, and offers a wide range of in-home services for seniors, including dementia or Alzheimer’s care, respite care, companionship, post-hospital care, and disability care. They also offer travel companionship, for those times when a senior must travel more than a short distance, but requires assistance along the way.
- Golden Heart Senior Care Golden Heart Senior Care provides excellent senior services in the Scottsdale area, helping to keep seniors safe at home and enjoying the highest quality of life possible. The agency offers memory care for dementia patients, assisted living, home care for Alzheimer’s or dementia patients, household management, holistic wellness education, and respite care. With more than 25 years of elderly care service, Golden Heart Senior Care has the experience and the commitment to offer top-notch in-home care.